Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Weekly Quick Collage: Flyer

Flyer
collage, 6 x 6 inches




“I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.”
―C. Joybell C.






8 comments:

  1. "the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings" these words of C.Joybell C. are a true gift to me today and your images are full of space, flight and freedom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the very kind compliment, Mary Ann! I'm glad you found the quote inspirational - I know I did.

      Delete
  2. Perfect quote...beautifully illustrated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Jo, for the sweet compliment. Glad you liked the quote!

      Delete
  3. Brilliant composition and a quote to remember daily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collage and I love that quote. I hope you are doing well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Annie, for all the kind words and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.