Monday, December 5, 2016

Spring Morning




Spring Morning
mixed media collage, 6 x 4.5 inches
ingredients: monotype, watercolor pencils, vintage ephemera


I haven't been keeping up with my weekly quick collage series, since I've been so busy doing other things. I'm unsure whether I'll go back to it or not; I'll just have to see how it goes. In the meantime, here's a little piece I did recently. I know it's out of season, but at this time of year it can be nice to remind ourselves that Spring will come, eventually.

Hope everyone is having a happy holiday season!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this reminder of spring. It now seems so far away - we just received our first real snowfall in southern Ontario, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my... I would imagine you get a lot of snow there,Sheila. I live in Kentucky, and we usually don't get too much snow, although they say it's coming soon. Thinking of Spring does help a little, but seems so far away. Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.