Sunday, March 7, 2010

Water Abstraction

I've been absent from blog-world for a while, deciding instead to focus on some other things.  I'll be sharing these with you soon, but right now have lots of pots on the stove, so to speak.  In the meantime, I'm going to share something that doesn't require me to take new photos!

As I noted a couple of posts ago, I've become obsessed with water as a source of abstract images.  I realized that I'm amassing quite a large collection of these photos at this point, and thought it might be fun to put together a slide show.  I hope you enjoy it!



Are you sick of these yet?  I promise this is it....unless, of course, I take more photos...

5 comments:

  1. enjoyed it very much! just gorgeous photography and the abstracts are powerful and stand on their own, but in a group they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not "sick of these"..not at ALL. You just bring 'em on. They are strikingly beautiful, I;m glad I do not have to be a judge and pick out the best, 2nd, 3rd, etc.

    PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the slide! Those are beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. reflections, ripples, floating - everything about these images and the words they brought to my mind evoked peacefulness for me. Really lovely Sharmon - thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you help me to look at my own water view with a new and fresh eye...just magical

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.