Saturday, December 20, 2008

American Style Magazine


This ad featuring several members of Artists Who Teach will appear in the February issue of American Style Magazine. (My piece is in the upper right corner.) This is really a nice, high quality arts magazine with great images and articles, and I'm happy to be included in the ad. Hopefully it will provide some exposure if nothing else, which can't hurt. Also, I can't say enough about the diverse originality you'll find in the work of the members of Artists Who Teach; check out the site for some inspiration. I feel honored to be a part of this organization.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being included in American Style Magazine. I subscribed to it last year and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. What do you teach? I teach high school art. By the way, I'm visiting you via Iona Drozda. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.