Monday, January 19, 2009

Martin Luther King/ Inauguration Day


Though none of my work could be considered 'political' in any way, I felt the need to commemorate the extraordinary times in which we find ourselves living. In particular, I wanted to honor the great Dr. Martin Luther King, who envisioned this day before the rest of us could. Our hope now resides in a man who has the courage to take on the heavy burden of attempting to lead us out of this fearful time. May all that's holy protect and inspire Barack Obama, our new president. I put together some images of a few small parts of this country that I consider worth preserving. Peace.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.