Monday, February 11, 2008

Transformation 20



This is one of another ongoing series called "Transformations". I guess the best way to describe the concept is that they're based on my own perception of the beginnings/ evolution of the universe, and how everything came from the same source. I'm a sixth-grade special education teacher, and right now in science we're studying the earth's interior and volcanoes. When the earth was not so far along on its way to becoming the planet we know now, it was covered with volcanoes; I had this in mind as I was working on this piece. If you'd like to see more from this series, or of the "Seed Mandala" series, you can view them at my website by clicking on the link at the top of this page. Thanks for your interest.

Size: 7" x 7"; 15" x 15" matted
medium: monotype and mixed media collage
Price: $90.00 includes mat and free shipping














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.