Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Transformation 22


In this one, I tried to convey the feeling of morning mist as the sun begins to rise. I really struggled with getting the right colors and sense of light. A lot of people think that making a collage would be pretty simple; I did too, until I started making them. It's very difficult to get various unrelated pieces to look as if they belong together, and then making them fit is yet another whole level of frustration. I can only describe it as attempting to solve some wacky puzzle that doesn't really have a solution, because all the pieces came from different boxes and there's no picture on the lid to look at. I'm not sure if this is a very good analogy, but it's the best I can come up with right now. I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.