Friday, June 25, 2010

The Product of Matter Times Light...

The product of matter times light
 equals something far beyond the sum 
of their parts (if we knew what those were)


a question incandescently answered 
by selected sudden instants
of time,


and written in unnamed colors
so unexpectedly right
you can forget to breathe;


 a random unraveling
of particles or waves,
science has no name for what this is


it's a synergy of secrets
beyond parameters of ordinary sight,


it's a matter of mystery
when you multiply by light.

4 comments:

  1. dear Sharmon-wow! I love your art! It is so rich and...the colors and effects are lush, rich...heavy with emotion. You should post your painting process-I would love to see how you work!
    thanks so much for visiting my blog-I am glad you found me too! You mentioned that you were interested in India-have you visited? I could bore you with my India stories:)I am going to peruse through your blog and see some more of your stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful as well as the words. I am so fond of the butterfly...speaking of forgetting to take a breath!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sharmon. Beautiful images along with beautiful words. I really enjoyed this post!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.