Friday, November 27, 2009

10 things I'm grateful for

I saw this on Buddhagirl's Umatku blog, and even though I missed Thanksgiving by a day, I thought I'd do it anyway.  'Tis the season, right?  Here are 10 things I'm grateful for, in no particular order:

1. My health.

 2. My family.


















3. My home.





















4. My goofy dogs.


















5. Good friends.

















6. The sweet air.

    
















7. The sacred water.     
         


















8. The glorious earth.

  






















9. All the colors.






















 10.  The chance to experience #1 - 9.

1 comment:

  1. you've made a super list...we shared our gratitude lists on the way to Thanksgiving dinner...a wonderful thing to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.