Friday, August 18, 2017

Transformation 47


I seem to have amassed quite a bunch of art works that I haven't yet put online. There are several reasons for this, including the lack of a good camera to take photos of art, too much other stuff going on, and frankly, I forgot about some of them. Also, I thought I should wait until I could put them on my new website, for whatever reason. Yeah, I know - blah, blah, blah - it doesn't really matter, does it?

The Transformations series has been ongoing for a long time. I you want to know how it all got started, go here.


Transformation 47
monotype collage with mixed media, 7 x 7 inches


I can't believe I'm at number 49 now, and still going! I will post numbers 48 and 49 soon. I hope you enjoy, and I hope everyone is having a great summer (or winter)!


Since my website is still down, I probably should add that if you're interested in buying this piece, please contact me through the link on my sidebar, or message me on facebook. Thanks!


4 comments:

  1. We need to see things like this, lightness in such a dark time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm so glad if my work helps in any way.

      Delete
  2. de belles vagues en 'aqua'réelle :))) et en feu!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.