Saturday, April 15, 2017

Untitled Post With Nothing in It



Until just a minute ago, that's what this was. For a very long time, started sometime in what seems like the distant past, this post had languished in a dormant state called, "I'm doing too many other things, but I'm planning to do a post at some point, preferably sooner than later." But my brain was so otherwisedly (at least I found time to invent a new adverb - I think) occupied that I had gotten no further than this, and I was stuck there, with no idea at all as to what it should be about. Sometimes if I just begin to begin, inspiration may strike me out of the blue - or maybe not.

I have had this little collage sitting on my press next to the computer desk, but I hadn't scanned it, or thought of a title. So I've decided to call it "Otherwisedly Occupied", which seems to be the best I can do right now, and also allows me to use my newly-invented word.


Otherwisedly Occupied
mixed media collage, 6 x 4 inches
ingredients: vintage book pages and other vintage ephemera, decorative paper, watercolor pencil



I hope you enjoy! Have a great weekend, everyone! xoxo





8 comments:

  1. Love the collage and your made up word! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new word and your collage.
    I think it is good to make new words and to use them and for others to use them. I think we need some Otherwisedly behavior on our planet ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tammie! I agree, there are too many people who need to behave otherwisedly!
      xox

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.