Sunday, September 7, 2008

NKU Alumni Exhibition Invitation


I was honored to be accepted into the juried alumni exhibit at Northern Kentucky University, where I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 1993. The reception was Thursday night, and it was sort of strange, but nice, to be in the gallery again. If you're in the neighborhood before September 25, stop by and check it out. I'm sorry this invitation didn't upload very well; I think it had to be shrunk so much that most of the text does not show up.

1 comment:

  1. 1) Congratulations
    2) I'm coming home this weekend so I'll have to swing by and see it.
    3) You were accepted not excepted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.